Terms & Conditions
- All locksmiths tasks will be undertaken by Cross Keys Locksmiths as per the request of the client. Where possible in the event that a system/lock is obsolete we will endeavour to provide a system/lock as close to the old one as possible.
- Cross keys locksmiths charge by the hour. A minimum of 1 hour plus a charge for all parts and materials supplied and fitted. All work undertaken must be paid for within 7 days of work completed (General Public) or 28 days for commercial. After this period any clients that has not settled their invoice in full will be in breach of the contract and proceedings will be started to collect the outstanding balance and or materials used.
- All customers/clients must agree that work can commence before the 14 day cancellation period if they want work to start on the day or call out.
- Making a complaint. In the event that you have a genuine complaint please contact Mark Maclaren in writing to:
18 Camellia Close
Three Legged Cross
Cross Keys Locksmiths will endeavour to repair/rectify the fault within 72 hours with no cost to the client. Should the fault be found to be due to a faulty part or workmanship that is still within the 1 year guarantee. Any other type of complaint will be investigated within 14 working days.
- All work is guaranteed for 1 year from date of invoice. All parts are guaranteed for 1 year of invoice. The Guarantee from Cross Keys Locksmiths is not backed by insurance
- Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaint procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader we use Ombudsman services LTD for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them, please contact Which? Trusted Traders in the first instance on 01179812929.
Mark Maclaren trading as Cross Keys Locksmiths.